Reddiseals Limited a member of Reddiplex Group appoints a new Company Director amid bold growth plans
Marking the way for further growth, the Worcestershire based Reddiplex Group has appointed two new Company Directors in a positive move to strengthen its core team. This takes the total Directors in the Group from six to eight; of which five are women. Both appointments come from within the Group and are testament to the talent that has been developed within the Reddiplex Group of companies.
Already well-known figures in the industry, Jude Chard has been appointed as Director & General Manager Reddiplex Ltd and Pyroplex Ltd, whilst Teresa Humphries has been appointed as Director & General Manager Reddiseals Ltd.
Jude started working for Reddiplex Ltd in 1986 on a Youth Training Scheme (YTS) and has accumulated decades of experience and knowledge in production, sales and purchasing. Jude can be genuinely described as a “real manufacturing individual”.
Teresa joined Plex Display in 1994 to undertake an administration role and quickly worked up the ranks in a fast-growing business, latterly taking the reins in Reddiseals Ltd. Teresa’s core strengths focus on distribution and a creative flair that has contributed considerably to the product development programme of Reddiseals.
Across all of the Reddiplex businesses, bold growth is being targeted over the coming years and the challenge is being relished by all. The Group positively embraces change and acknowledges the importance of reinforcing its position in its diverse market sectors.
Having worked towards this pivotal point for some time, the appointments of Jude and Teresa as additional Directors are key in helping Reddiplex achieve its goals and take its markets forward. With a proactive approach, Reddiplex is driven by the success of its customers and the part that it can play in that. Reddiplex Group serves a wide variety of businesses and remains totally focused on how it can exceed their expectations in the coming years.
As Director & General Manager of Reddiplex Ltd and Pyroplex Ltd, Jude comments: “I’m delighted to have reached this milestone in my career with Reddiplex Group and it makes my YTS training seem extremely worthwhile! The company has always worked hard to develop my skills and experience at every level and they are a truly empowering business to work for. I’m excited about the future of both Reddiplex Ltd and Pyroplex Ltd. Both businesses have some enviable competences and great potential to develop in a competitive marketplace. I’m more than ready and able to direct this growth and I’m thoroughly looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.”
Of her promotion to Director & General Manager Reddiseals Ltd, Teresa says: “I’m very grateful to Reddiplex Group for seeing my potential and helping me to develop my skills and experience – all those years ago. It is refreshing to work for a company that welcomes and nurtures talent, regardless of gender and Reddiplex certainly focuses on choosing the right person for the job, first and foremost. I’m passionate about the future of Reddiseals Ltd and the choice that we can now offer our customers is unrivalled, coupled with a first-class service. My focus is now to retain Reddiseal’s lead on the market and to deliver the Group’s growth targets in the coming years.”
The five companies within Reddiplex Group are all highly successful businesses in their own right:
- Reddiplex Ltd leads the way in plastic and rubber extrusion solutions, using a wide variety of materials and drawing on its core strength of extrusion capability and capacity in the Droitwich factory.
- Reddiseals Ltd, an original supplier of sash window products, more recently expanded into casement as well. Driving an upgrade of the market, many high quality Reddiseals ranges now offer a comprehensive choice in a competitive market. The next phase of development will see the introduction of further furniture ranges in 2017.
- Pyroplex Ltd manufactures a wide variety of fire containment systems, serving a highly-regulated industry worldwide very effectively.
- Plex Display Ltd designs and supplies a wide variety of worldwide display equipment and signage.
- Reddiplex Asia Ltd distributes the Pyroplex range in addition to Reddiplex G2G and other key products.
Founded by Charles and Janet Dawson in 1969, Reddiplex Group Ltd remains a privately owned company, with Charles as Chairman and Janet as Director and Company Secretary. Export business accounts for around 25%, and the Group employs a skilled team of 140 in Droitwich on a 30,000 square metre site. That number will increase as the growth plans are realised.
For further information about Reddiplex Group, please visit www.reddiplex.com
Reddiseals is the number one choice for sash window, casement window and door furniture in the UK and has provided quality products to the joinery industry for 30 years.
Latest posts by Becky Dashfield (see all)
- Three great offers for the Reddiseals January Sale - January 8, 2020
- Christmas Jumper Day 2019 - December 13, 2019
- Choosing the right seal for the job - November 12, 2019