Reddiseals Georgian Bar Tape is a high performance tape for bonding glazing bars on to the surface of glass units. It achieves a slim sight line not possible with conventional glass-in-rebate methods. The tape has a filmic release liner, which enables it to be peeled away from between glass and bar to ensure accurate positioning.
Our Georgian Bar Tape is quick to install, and no curing or drying time is required. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Offers good UV resistance and high adhesive bond, quick to install, no curing or drying time required
- Improved tack, adhesion and dynamic strength
- Good adhesion to metals, glass PVC, timber and most paints
- Compatible with polycarbonate and acrylic
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Application temperature +5°C – +25°C
- 50m roll
- Black or white colour variations
View all window tapes