Reddiseals Georgian Bar Tape is high performance tape for bonding glazing bars on to the surface of glass units. This achieves a slim sight line not possible with conventional glass-in-rebate methods. The tape has a filmic release liner, which enables it to be peeled away from between glass and bar, to ensure accurate positioning. Our Georgian Bar Tape offers good UV resistance and high adhesive bond, is quick to install, no curing or drying time required. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. High demand is due to reliability, excellent bonding and offering good UV resistance once installed.
- Our tapes are specifically designed for bonding glazing bars to the surface of glass units
- Offering good UV resistance and high adhesive bond, quick to install, no curing or drying time required.
- Improved tack, adhesion and dynamic strength
- Good adhesion to metals, glass PVC, timber and most paints
- Compatible with polycarbonate and acrylic
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Application temperature +5°C – +25°C
- 50m roll
- Black or White colour variations
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements