Security glazing tape reduces the risk of burglary by preventing the unauthorised removal of glass units from externally glazed windows. It also ensures water tightness and draught proofing between the frame and glass.
Manufactured from PVC foam and coated with a high performance solvent-based pure acrylic adhesive. Reddiseals security glazing tape is guaranteed for a period of fifteen years from the date of purchase, providing that the product has been used under normal environmental conditions in the manner specified and that is has been correctly selected and applied. Place the tape between the glass and the rebate.
- Offered in a variety of widths and thicknesses
- Suitable for use with Silfix U9 Sealant
- High performance double sided acrylic tape bonds to the timber and glass
- Cost-effective and easy to install
- No special tools required and no trimming necessary
- Application temperature +10°C – +40°C
- Available in black
View our full range of window tapes