Reddiseals E.H.B (Super Epoxy High Build) is specially designed for large and extensive repairs to areas of damaged and rot affected timber in both horizontal and vertical applications. Manufactured by Timbabuild it will also directly treat the timber to prevent any further occurences of decay. EHB displays high strength and impact resistance, and is cured and ready to paint within a four hour period (at 25°C) It is supplied in a specially designed side-by-sode cartridge that fits into a custom made extrusion tool, accurately dispensing the material. Once cuired, EBH can be machined, driller and accepts nails, screws etc. ERC is coatable with most decorative wood finishes. The special non-slip formula allows it to seamlessly replace large section of wood in applications such as windows, doors, beams, gutters, soffits and fascias.
- Solvent free – suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Thixotropic – ideal for vertical and horizontal applications
- Cartridge system ensures accurate mixing
- High strength and durability
- Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store
- Used with the EWS primer system
- Cured and ready for painting within four hours (at 25°C)
- Suitable for splicing repairs and as an adhesive
- Used in renovation contracts to restore listed buildings
- Epoxy formulation does not shrink and gives and excellent bond.
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements