Our spiral standard sash balances can be used on timber windows or secondary glazing. The Spirex are suitable for sash weights between 1kg and 13.6kg. All our spiral standard balances are sprung in an aluminium tube and offer a 25% mechanical advantage.
In order to purchase the correct size balances for you window please complete all the information required in our sash balance calculator. If you are unsure then please contact our sales team for assistance on 01905 791876. Mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Adjustable balances allow you to adjust the tension for specific weights.
- Allows installers to optimally match the strength of the balances to a broad range of sash weights on site.
- All balances are sold in pairs
- For weights up to 30lbs (Spirex)
- A&B Balances – we recommend routing out an 17mm groove to house the balance
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements