Self adhesive weatherpile is the perfect solution for use in sliding applications and for use in traditional listed buildings. Application is easy thanks to a high self-adhesive backing that can be retrofitted into most windows. It provides additional draught resistance on the top and bottom sashes, the meeting rail and is an excellent alternative to Flexislide. It is now available in 3 different heights to suit your gap size.
- Ideal for retro fitting around sash windows, to avoid routing during refurbishment, but can also be used on casement windows and doors
- Suitable for surface mounting
- No carrier required
- 4, 6 & 8mm high options
- Secured by a high strength self-adhesive tape
- 4mm (high x 15mm (wide) will seal a gap from 1.5mm to 3.0mm
- 6mm (high x 15mm (wide) will seal a gap from 3.0mm to 5.0mm
- 8mm (high x 20mm (wide) will seal a gap from 4.0mm to 7.0mm
- Can be used all around the sash, including the head jamb and the cill.
- Ends can be secured with staples if required – we recommend stainless steel
- Available in white only
- Supplied in 25m coils
Fitting Tip – On application the surface must be clean and dry, free from any surface oils, dirt or sawdust etc. Failure to do so may result in delamination or poor adhesion of the seal to the substrate. To achieve excellent adhesion, apply seal to clean dry surfaces, between 18 – 22°C.