Reddiseals E.W.S (Epoxy Wood Stabiliser) is specially designed two-part low viscosity, solvent free, resin solution which is designed to strengthen weakened wood fibres by penetrating deep into the wood. Manufactured by Timbabuild, the product is used as a primer in conjunction with our E.R.C or E.H.B systems. Once the damaged, decayed and discoloured wood has been removed by use of a suitable cutter tool such as a router or chisel, then the area to be treated is lightly sanded to ensure excellent adhesion. The moisture content of the wood should be no greater than 18% (check using a standard moisture meter) a damp wood should be allowed to dry naturally, or by way of a hot air gun. The two components are mixed manually into a separate container, and thoroughly agitated for one minute. The 2:1 mixing ratio should be strictly observed. EWS should be applied using a standard brush and left to cure for 45 minutes.
- Solvent free – suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Excellent penetration due to low viscosity
- Pre-measured to Volume 2:1 ratio to ensure accurate mix
- High strength and durability
- Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store
- Can be used with both ERC (TB101) and EHB (TB201)
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements