AN INNOVATIVE SERIES OF
ACOUSTIC DOOR SEALING SYSTEMS
Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010 at a UKAS approved test facility, Harmony door seals can be easily fitted during installation or retrospectively to timber doorsets.
DESIGNED TO CONTAIN
The Harmony range of threshold and perimeter seals have been specifically designed to provide an effective barrier to seal perimeter gaps around pedestrian doorset assemblies, restricting the passage of noise, smoke and air movement through the gaps.
Offering a comprehensive range of both perimeter and automatic dropdown threshold seals, Harmony has been developed to complement timber doorsets and have been tested independently, to ensure that they deliver excellent performance.
Available in black, white and brown, all perimeter seals offer excellent deflection and a high memory recovery rate. The surface mounted options can also be used for retro-fitting. Automatic dropdown threshold seals can be supplied in a number of lengths, providing an even and controlled drop across the threshold, minimising the closing force required.
Perfect soundproofing to compliment the home and garden office trend.
HARMONY – KEY HIGHLIGHTS
- A range of acoustic door seals designed to contain at source
- Rebated solutions plus surface mounted options for retro-fitting
- Three colour options available for perimeter seals
- Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2: 2010
- Sourced from a leading UK manufacturer with extensive industry experience