Reddiseals provide a range of Reddibead products, which include; Reddibead parting, Reddibead staff bead as well as our Georgian glazing bars – new to the range.
So, what exactly is Reddibead? Put simply, Reddibead is a wood-plastic composite otherwise known as (WPCs). Wood-plastic composites a unique formulation of wood, flour and PVC, blended together to enhance their natural properties. The WPC is then extruded to form our most popular profiles.
Reddibead wood-plastic composite features significantly reduced weathering and is highly resistant to decay and rot, whilst maintaining a natural, wood effect finish. The wood used in Reddibead is sourced from sustainable forests and once blended with the PVC can be recycled.
- Available in the most popular staff beads, parting beads and Georgian glazing bars
- Will not crack or split, and will not be affected by rot or warping
- Reduced weathering
- Less maintenance required
- Water resistant – Less expansion and contraction than natural wood
- Good workability – use standard tools
- Natural touch – feels like wood
- Supplied in an off-white primed finish
- The Reddibead products require a top coat of paint for an excellent finish
Reddibead Choices & Availability:
8 x 25mm Parting Bead
20 x 15mm Staff Bead
25 x 15mm Staff Bead
See our Reddibead range here!
Also Introducing – NEW Product Range! REDDIBEAD GEORGIAN BARS!
Reddibead Georgian Bars – All of our Georgian Bars feature:
- Georgian bars fit vertically and horizontally across the glass
- Fits to the glass with our Georgian bar tape
- Manufactured from a wood plastic composite material
- Durable, UV stable and weather resistant beading
- Supplied in off white finish
- Good workability – can use standard tools to cut, shape or sand
- Does not warp, crack or split
- Heat reversion test – distortion is no more than 2%
- Ideal for outdoor use where weathering of beading is a problem
- Requires 1-2 top coats of gloss paint for an excellent finish
See our Georgian Bar Range here!
If you are unsure or have any questions, please call our sales team, where we will be happy to help talk you through our product range and answer any questions that you may have.