Reddiseals Glazing Butyl Putty by Hodgson can be used as part of a bead glazing system for installing sealed units to timber frames. Or as a sole bedding compound for bead glazing of single glass into timber frames and steel frames.
- High quality hand applied non-setting glazing compound for bead glazing
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Easy to apply and finish
- The UK’s best-selling butyl glazing compound
- Can be over painted
- Good long term performance
- Conforms fully to all relevant industry standards for installing sealed units into timber or steel frames.
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements