Reddiseals narrow locking swirl fastener provides a modern twist on a traditional hook fastener, with an attractive swirl style handle. The ‘hook’ helps pull the meeting rails together enhancing the seal at this point. Movement in the height of the hook allows for expansion and contraction of the sashes.
- Manufactured from Brass.
- Available in 4 different finishes: Polished Brass; Polished Chrome; Satin Chrome and Satin Nickel.
- Countersunk screw holes for a flush fit.
- “Swinging arm” fastener allows some play in the height for windows that expand or contract.
- Stopper on the base plate to prevent the arm when opened swinging round and hitting the glass.
- Demonstrates good strength, hardness and durability in this application.
- Brass has a low friction surface, making it a good choice for moving parts in this application.
- Brass demonstrates good corrosion resistance in it’s application
- Has good corrosion resistance, however, prolonged use outside could tarnish the surface.
- Screws are supplied
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements