Our standard curved wheel sash pulley with ball bearing mechanism is very versatile, recommended for use in all sash windows (up to 75kg), in a choice of square or radius ends. Available in 9 different finishes across the 2 styles, these pulleys balance both quality and cost to suit most requirements. Additionally, both style ends are now manufactured from a 316 grade stainless steel in a modern and attractive polished finish. The stainless steel pulleys are highly corrosion resistant and ideal for use in coastal regions and for use with Accoya wood.
- Ball bearing pulleys
- Recommended for use in most sash windows
- Max. sash weight: 75kg
- Face plate: 1 x 4 ⅝” / 25.4 x 118mm
- Wheel diameter: 1 ¾” / 44mm
- Recess: 39mm
- Use with: Cord
- Wheel type: Curved
- Face plates and wheels are manufactured from brass as standard with a strong mild steel wheel holder.
- PUZ011PSS and PUZ012PSS are manufactured from marine grade 316 Stainless Steel
N.B screws supplied seperately click here for details