Accoya is the world’s leading high technology wood. Created from sustainably sourced softwood, Accoya wood matches or exceeds the durability, stability and beauty of the very best tropical hardwoods. The Accoya wood production process takes fast growing softwood and, in a non-toxic acetylation process, creates a new durable, stable and beautiful product – that has the very best environmental credentials. Our new Accoya timber beading is perfectly suited for our Stainless Steel Sash Furniture range, as chemicals present within the wood could react with alternative metals other than stainless steel. Accoya is also ideal for timber coating and offers high durability.
- 8 x 25mm parting bead fits into a groove 8mm wide
- Pre-inserted PVC carrier for Reddipile®, brush seal and SofSeal Bubble Seal RS91
- High strength, lightweight and excellent machinability
- Durable and dimensionally stable
- Perfect for damp interior environments
- Compatible with most primers and top coats
- Natural Finish