This finger guard for doors can be supplied in two sections, with the hinge guard easily fitted on the face of the door and a rear hinge protector to add further safety on the reverse. A high tack adhesive strip makes is simple and easy to fit. Kindagard finger protection is available in pack form and is suitable for both domestic and commercial use and is widely used in nurseries, schools, offices, hospitals and residential care homes.
This product can be fitted retrospectively and does not require specialist installation.
- Easy to install, no specialist tools or equipment required
- Supplied with a high performance self-adhesive tape
- Slimline design to suit a variety of door sets
- Easy to wipe clean and requires no maintenance
- Supplied in 1.95m lengths – suitable for most standard UK doors
- Suitable for left and right hand opening doors
- Available in 2 colour options – White and Brown
- Can improve the acoustic and draft sealing performance of the door set
- Kindagard finger guard for doors has been tested up to 100,000 cycles