Reddiseals EPDM Tape is an ideal solution for dry glazing double or triple glazed units. Our tapes are known within the industry for reliability, quality and value. The Universal Foam Seal is a multi purpose seal that can also be used as a compression seal in casement windows and doors. Our 4mm thick option is designed for use with the EasyClip Dry Glazing Security System. Available in large coils only.
- Available in 2mm, 3mm & 4mm thickness
- Compress by 25% for an optimum seal
- Ideal sealing around doors and casement windows
- EPDM foam – closed cell to prevent water ingress
- Self-adhesive flush fit
- Can be used in dry glazing systems
- Enables a quick, simple and clean mounting of insulating glass
- Very good aging properties
- Good resistance to solvents
- Non-stretch with one self-adhesive side
- For factory as well as on site glazing
- 4mm thick option works with Reddiseals EasyClip Dry Glazing Security System
- Supplied in black and white
- High quality self adhesive tape
Fitting Tip – On application the surface must be clean and dry, free from any surface oils, dirt or sawdust etc. Failure to do so may result in delamination or poor adhesion of the seal to the substrate. To achieve excellent adhesion, apply seal to clean dry surfaces, between 18 – 22°C.