Reddiseals Rain Proof Acrylic Caulk manufactured by SX Siroflex is a water based one component flexible caulk acrylic for sealing and filling of gaps and cracks where movement can occur, such as those between skirting boards, ceilings, architraves, plasterwork, window and door frames. It is easy to apply, dries quickly and can be over painted after only 1-2 hours. Use prior to painting or papering to prevent unsightly cracks developing later.
- A flexible one component high quality sealant based on acrylic emulsion which is immediately rainproof after application. It is odour free and is not corrosive towards metals
- For sealing external windows, door frames, and brickwork where movement can occur
- After application it forms a soft flexible rubber type seal
- Can be painted after only 1-2 hours
- Supplied in 310ml cartridges
- CE Marked and classified under BS EN 15651-1 F-EXT-INT 12.SP
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements