Reddiseals Glazing Silicone – White manufactured by SX Siroflex is a top quality acetoxy curing silicone developed specifically for glazing application. Also suitable for general purpose applications where adhesion to non-porous surfaces is required. It is tack free within minutes to form a tough elastic rubber seal.
- A top quality acetoxy curing silicone developed specifically for glazing applications
- Typical uses include: top sealing in glazing, sealing metal cladding and curtain walling, sealing in refrigeration stores, sealing around worktops.
- Temperature resistant between -50°c and +180°c
- Accommodates movement of + or – 25%
- Supplied in 310ml cartridges
- CE Marked and classified under BS EN 15651-1 F-EXT-INT-CC 20LM and BS EN 15651-2: G-CC 20LM
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements