Reddiseals Link Vent Trickle Vents are suitable for timber and PVC windows. Our packs of ‘vent and canopy’ come complete with all the components needed for a fast and easy installation. The Link Vent complies with Building Regulations F2010+ amend 2013. Equivalent area is used instead of free area for the sizing of the ventilators as a better measure of the ventilators air flow performance. Suitable for all newly installed windows. Available in white only.
- Meets the requirements set by the Building Regulations F2010+ amend 2013 – Means of Ventilation.
- Suitable for Timber windows
- Can be used for PVC windows
- Suitable for all new builds.
- White finish.
- Snap open and close mechanism for ventilation.
- Delivers significantly more EQA performance compared to similar overall length traditional ventilators.
- The innovative “link” allows the closure plate to be positioned to reduce draughts with the benefit of directing air away from occupants.
- Suitable for wet rooms, such as a bathroom.
- 2500 EQA is delivered through a 204 x 13mm slot size, reducing routing machine times and waste materials generated.
- Each vent has a clip to clip into the slot for fast and easy installation.
- Screw holes are located behind the closure plate and are therefore hidden.
- Choose your vent based on air leakage requirements.
- Supplied with vent and canopy.
- Open and close mechanism is patent pending.
- TL2500 (2500 EQA Air Leakage): Vent Dimensions: 235mm (L) x 18mm (W) x 14-29mm (Opening) / Canopy Dimensions: 235mm (L) x 18mm (W) x 37mm (Opening)