Reddiseals Instant Grab adhesive is based on MS polymer technology, with an initial grab strength double that of most other grab adhesives, making it able to bond instantly to vertical surfaces. It is solvent free, cures quickly and can be used both internally and externally. It is ideal for applications such as fixing window seals, decorative mouldings, dado rails, beading and panelling.
- Alternative fixing adhesive which remains flexible
- Excellent replacement for mechanical fixings such as screws and nails
- Water, frost and heat resistant
- Works in a temperature range of –40°C to +90°C
- Bonds to most building materials
- Ultra strength Instant grab adhesive based on MS polymer technology
- Ideal for window cills, panelling, beading, cladding, mouldings and dado rails
- Can be used on damp or wet surfaces
- Supplied in 290ml cartridges
- Use with Reddiseals skeleton gun
Fitting Tip – On application the surface must be clean and dry, free from any surface oils, dirt or sawdust etc. Failure to do so may result in poor adhesion of the adhesive to the substrate.