Hand mixed two-component epoxy putty filler for the repair and reconstruction of wooden surfaces and products. After mixing the activator and the base filler, a polymer compound with an industrial strength is formed. After final curing, the material can be bored, sawn, ground, varnished and painted.
- Two-component Epoxy wood putty, filler
- Excellent for small fast wood repairs to surfaces
- Ideal for repairing and restoring minor defects in windows and doors, old keyholes, cracks, screw holes, carvings etc.
- Once cured, it can be sanded, sawn, drilled, painted and varnished
- Simply cut off the required amount, mix the 2 parts together until the consistency of modelling clay and a uniform colour and apply
- Suitable for interior or exterior use
- Very high binding strength
- Excellent adhesion to the final product
- Excellent addition to the tool box for minor repairs
- 30ml stick individually packaged in a reusable clear plastic tube with instructions and plastic friction top
- Guaranteed storage time of 24 months