Self-expanding Polyurethane foam, suitable for sealing and making joints extra weather proof. Impregnated with a modified acrylic dispersion that, according to temperature, controls the expansion of the tape when applied. High quality tape allows easy application. Seals effectively against uneven surfaces.
- Self-expanding Polyurethane open cell foam tape for joint sealing
- Ideal for perimeter sealing around door and window frames
- Produces a weather resistant seal for air and water tightness and improves the acoustic properties
- The open pores of the foam allows the joint to breathe and moisture to vaporise
- Ideal for helping to meet the requirements of Part L of the Building regulations
- UV, wind and rain resistant
- Minimises the risk of mould and abscess in building structures
- Available for sealing gaps of: 3 – 7mm, 5 – 10mm, 7 – 12mm, 8 – 15mm & 10 – 18mm
- Ideal for sealing between concrete or roof elements, sealing ceiling lights and log houses and for noise and vibration insulation around ventilation
- Suitable for use in hard weather conditions and in high places
- Weathertight against rain to 600pa
- Fire preventing fillers added to give a B1 fire resistance
- Foam expands quicker when hot. When cold, the expansion is much slower.
- If slower expansion is required, a trick is to place in the fridge or freezer to cool the catalysts and slow the expansion
- Ideally use between +5°C to +30°C
- Do not over paint
- Please note that these products have passed or are nearing their expiry date. Items are non-refundable unless deemed faulty. The product must be
stored correctly and in line with the manufacturers recommendations.
3 – 7mm Gaps x 20mm (wide) x 8.0m
5 – 10mm Gaps x 20mm (wide) x 5.6m
7 – 12mm Gaps x 20mm (wide) x 4.3
8 – 15mm Gaps x 20mm (wide) x 3.3m
10 – 18mm Gaps x 20mm (wide) x 3.0m