These Friction Hinges are made from Stainless Steel and have excellent load bearing characteristics. The hinge end cap is an all metal construction and is rivetted on to the hinge for extra strength. The friction slide is made from high strength glass-filled nylon and fitted with an adjustable brass resistance screw. The hinge has a durable, smooth action which is aided by a waterproof lubricant added to each pivot point during manufacture and for side hung windows, a rivetted-on riser block makes closing so much easier. This product comes in 12″ and 16″ and is supplied in pairs and has a 13mm stack height.
- Reddiseals Egress Friction Stays are required for escape in every habitable upstairs room.
- Manufactured from 430 ferritic stainless steel, they are tested to 25,000 cycles for longevity.
- 13mm stack height
- Available in sizes 12″ and 16″
- Supplied in pairs
- All technical product drawings are in metric measurements
- 12 inch (305mm): Opening Angle: 85° / Max Casement Width: 600mm / Max Casement Height: 1200mm / Max Weight: 20kg
- 16 inch (406mm): Opening Angle: 85° / Max Casement Width: 700mm / Max Casement Height: 1200mm / Max Weight: 24kg