- Seals gaps: 2.5 – 4.5mm
- Self-adhesive flush fit
- Suitable for new build and retrofit applications
- Universal application – can be used on windows and doors
- Acoustic tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010
- 100,000 cycle tested with no loss in air leakage performance
- Base is manufactured from Rigid PVC and the “teardrop” is manufactured from flexible PVC
- 1 pack = 8 x 2.1m lengths
- High performance self-adhesive tape.
- PVC base adds rigidity to the insertion and retention of the seal.
- Resistant to most paints and stains.
- Demonstrates good tear strength, which is important in a bubble application.
- High deflection recovery.
- Reduced opening and closing forces on the window.
- UV stable.
- Acoustic tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 10140-2:2010. In a standard timber door set the cornerseal achieved an acoustic rating of Rw32db.
- Complies with the requirements of Approved document E, guidelines on acoustic resistance to the passage of sound in timber door sets.
Fitting Tip – On application the surface must be clean and dry, free from any surface oils, dirt or sawdust etc. Failure to do so may result in delamination or poor adhesion of the seal to the substrate. To achieve excellent adhesion, apply seal to clean dry surfaces, between 18 – 22°C.