Ordering and Delivery
All prices exclude duty & VAT charges
Order By Phone
We have our Customer Service team ready to take your order from 8.00am through to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday, Friday until 4:30pm.
Order By Fax
If you prefer to fax your order through to us it will be processed as quickly as possible. One of our Customer Service team will contact you to confirm the order details upon receipt.
Order By Post
Next Day Delivery
In order to receive your goods next day, please ensure you have placed your order and received confirmation before 4pm.
DELIVERY FROM REDDISEALS
Reddiseals know that when you place an order you want the goods as soon as possible. Here are a few facts and figures to reassure you of our commitment to customer service.
- 98% of orders placed by 4pm are delivered next working day.
- Orders placed after 4pm are delivered in two working days.
- Remote and offshore areas may be subject to additional charges and longer delivery. Please call for information.
- All deliveries must be signed for. If we are unable to deliver, a card will be left with a FREEPHONE number to call to rearrange delivery.
- All prices exclude duty & VAT charges
- Free standard delivery when you spend £120 or more (excludes lead and steel weight shipment and out of postcode areas)
- Standard delivery £7.99 only (excludes lead and steel weight shipment and out of postcode areas)
- For small orders please call our office on 01905 791876 for a quote on delivery charges
- Worldwide shipments may be subject to local duty and taxes which are payable by the consignee upon receipt of delivery.
We also offer:
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery – £12
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (Before 12.00pm) – £25
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (Before 9.00am) – £43
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery – £45
Order before 4:00pm Monday – Thursday for guaranteed next day delivery.
Reddiseals reserve the right to increase prices subject to fluctuations in fuel surcharges.
We now offer Royal Mail on smaller deliveries under 2kg.*
Additional delivery options will show at the checkout.
All Royal Mail orders processed after 3pm will be dispatched the next working day.
*Maximum parcel dimensions apply
Better Carriage Rates for Scotland
|All DG Post Codes|
|All TD Post Codes|
|DD2 – DD11|
|EH38, EH43 – EH46|
|AB30 – AB36, AB39 – AB43, AB51 – AB52|
|IV1 – IV6, IV8, IV13, IV63|
|PH3 – PH16|
We ship to the EU and worldwide, please visit our International Delivery Page
Trade Counter Collections
Orders made after 4pm will be made available for collection from 8.30am the following working day.
The Trade Counter is closed weekends and bank holidays.
Online Orders placed on Fridays
Any orders placed online before 4pm on a Friday will be despatched the same day where possible and should be delivered on Monday morning, not Saturday morning (unless booked as Guaranteed Delivery on Saturday at £45). Any order placed after 4pm will be prepared for despatch on Monday where possible and should arrive on Tuesday.
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH REDDISEALS
Please call us on 01905 791876 to apply for a Credit Account.
We can fax or post a pro-forma invoice to you for payment by cheque.
All major credit cards are accepted (3-D Secure).
What is 3-D Secure?
Reddiseals operate a 3-D Secure Store for the peace of mind of their internet customers.
3-D Secure is a credit and debit card authorisation program, implemented by Visa and MasterCard, to reduce fraudulent purchases by verifying purchaser identity during online transactions. The benefits of implementing 3-D Secure include a reduction in disputed transactions and chargebacks and their resulting financial expense.
Visa has branded this program as ‘Verified By Visa’, while MasterCard’s version is called ‘MasterCard SecureCode’. Reddiseals are using and support both Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode as part of our standard service to those customers that have registered for 3-D Secure.
The primary benefit of 3-D Secure for the cardholder is that 3-D Secure provides increased confidence that their card details are secure when purchasing over the internet.
TEL: 01905 791876
FAX: 01905 791877